Welcome To WEIL INSTITUTE
We’ll Ensure You Always Get The Best Result.
We have previously demonstrated that nasopharyngeal cooling (NPC) initiated during CPR improves the success of resuscitation. In the present study, we compared the effects of NPC with cold saline infusion (CSI) on hemodynamics, amplitude spectrum area (AMSA) during CPR and ultimate resuscitation outcome in a porcine model of prolonged cardiac arrest. We hypothesized that NPC would yield better resuscitation outcome when compared to CSI when both were initiated during CPR. Results: In this model, NPC improved hemodynamics and AMSA during CPR and this was associated with increases in the success of resuscitation.
We Employ Latest Research Technology & Company
21st Century Cures Act – The U.S. House of Representatives recently passed the 21st Century Cures Act (H.R. 6) in a vote of 392 to 19, clearing it for Senate debate. The proposed legislation increases research funding, speed up approvals and help stimulate medical innovation. The House version of the bill also includes additional funding for the National Institutes of Health and the Food and Drug Administration.
The move follows the defeat of the 21st Century Cures Act’s predecessor, the 21st Century Cures Act, in the Senate in 2015.
Founder, CEO of PointLab
- Unlocking Excellence in Health Care: Discovering Thailand’s World-Class Medical ServicesAre you seeking world-class health care in a stunning tropical paradise? Look no further than Thailand, the premier destination for exceptional medical […]
- Achieve Youthful and Refreshed Look in Bangkok with Brow LiftingIn the pursuit of eternal youth and beauty, many individuals turn to cosmetic procedures to enhance their features and regain their confidence. […]
- Zinc Oxide BP: Unlocking the Therapeutic Power of Pharmaceutical-Grade Zinc OxideZinc oxide, a versatile compound renowned for its diverse applications, holds great significance in the pharmaceutical industry. In particular, Zinc Oxide BP […]
- Unlocking the Benefits of Using a Sourcing Agent in ThailandIf you are looking to source products or services from Thailand, it is always beneficial to have a sourcing agent on your […]
- Streamline Your Business with Software SolutionsBlog Introduction: In the business world, time is money. Every minute you can save by streamlining your processes is a minute you […]
- Step by Step Guide to Finding a Job in ThailandAre you dreaming of finding a job in Thailand and exploring the Land of Smiles? You can make that dream come true […]
- Finding a Quality Sourcing Agency in Asia for Medical EquipmentWhen it comes to sourcing medical equipment from Asia, finding the right partner can be difficult and time-consuming. It’s important to find […]
- Factors that affect diamond engagement ring priceIt is a beautiful feeling when you visit the market of an online diamond shop to buy an engagement or wedding diamond […]
- Enema – More Than Colon CleansingA large number of used colon cleansers claim that an enema gets rid of everything disregarding the clearance of fecal matter within […]
- The New Biology of Health.More Than the Basics Modern medicine has done a wonderful job of creating the basic foundation of health. There have been remarkable […]
- The Best Sclerotherapy.Procedures You Should Know; When a bunch of your hard working veins suddenly suddenly stop showing signs of vitality, sickness, and dysfunction, […]
Why People Trust Us
These high quality medical devices can support diagnostic, clinical research, and drug discovery applications. These devices are also used for the treatment of various conditions such as stroke, cancer, pregnancy, and cardiovascular disorders.
The You Can Do It staff are all credentialed real estate experts, having either worked as agents, brokers, appraisers or in management roles at real estate companies that have achieved many million in real estate sales.
Of course, when you have any other type of data available, it might be that you can get a statistically optimal answer based on a model that includes the feature information.
Qualified workers are guaranteed a wage and are guaranteed a break time; however, they are able to opt out of the health plan.