Discover the presence of the PCAP (proteomic) analysis software for complete analysis of samples, providing accurate results.
For each sample, a precision grade (i.e. dinitrogen) was calculated by subtracting the nominal concentration of a metal (in g/L) from the value calculated by GIA-KYNX on the same material using a reference material
We at Weil Institute work closely with a number of biotech companies who are developing molecules that impact the molecular level of many types of diseases.
01. Laboratory Equipment
- Maintained appropriate inventory levels and laboratory equipment to ensure consistent high quality functioning of departmental processes and testing.
- Accomplished required maintenance/quality control procedures on laboratory equipment.
02. Blood Samples
- Determine antibody ID and antigen type from blood samples and products.
- Received and recorded blood samples from various departments of the hospital.
- Obtained mother’s blood samples using straight stick technique.
- Distribute and collecting blood samples.
03. Diagnostic Tests
- Worked in Hematology, Blood Banking, Chemistry and Bacteriology departments, performing extensive Diagnostic tests for the patient management
- Collaborated with the Lab Manager on strategies to improve laboratory production and development new of genetic diagnostic tests.